Sending pictures to hubby on my phone....are they really deleted?

My husband was out of town for a whole week(thats a lot for us) and we have been married for 14 yrs. We are quite close and we still find one another attractive and do crazy things. By the 7th day, we were missing one another and I think he was in need pretty badly, so he asked me to send him a picture of myself (boobs, cleavage, ect.) while he was in class. I told him that I would but he must delete it. So I did and then I deleted it from my phone too. We are very much in love with one another and we feel that theres nothing wrong with this type of foreplay as it keeps a marriage alive, but OMG, we have FOUR kids. Two of them are constantly playing with my phone because its a touch screen phone and they like it. They are 14 , 11, 7 and 3. So my question is....if I deleted this picture, is it REALLY deleted? It couldnt pop back up later, right? I find myself being paranoid that if my kids find it, they will be scarred for life

momofsaee

Asked by momofsaee at 9:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think its pretty much deleted but OMG YOU ARE SEXTING!!!!! lol im just kidding-i have had to do that too while my hubby was away. i would call the phone company and ask them if pictures you delete are really gone. it would definatly not be good if the kids found those. :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I know...I can;t believe it either. I feel way too old to be doing something like that, but its fun and well...we are married and have been for a long time. BTW, it makes the sex that much better...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:33 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Its gone. I have sent pics to my husband too, don't feel bad. Then we delete them right away. You may want to skim through his though just to be sure he isn't keeping it for later, lol.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I DO THAT TOO! THE ONLY DIF. IS THAT MY HUSBAND IS NEVER GONE. FUNNY STORY BUT EMBERRASING. I TOOK A PICTURES OF MY BOOBS (U COULDN'T SEE MY FACE) AND I SENT IT TO MY HUSBAND. I DELETED SO I THOUGHT. SEVERAL DAYS LATER I SENT MY SIS. A PICTURE OF HER DAUGHTER I HAD IN PHONE. SHE REPLIED "ARE U STUPID WTF ARE U SENDING ME THIS?" I WAS LIKE WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT? SHE TOLD ME IT WAS A PICTURE OF MY BOOBS. I DOUBLED CHECK, WENT INTO MY SENT PICTURES AND THERE THEY WERE MY BOOBS. SO EMBERRASSING!!!!!!!!
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yep cooky....THATS what I am afraid of. Im pretty phone savvy, but if you make a draft, you HAVE to delete it or it will send it with the next message. I accidently send a text to 6 different people. It was generic, but it was only meant for one person. I have the samsung instinct so its all touch screen and its SO easy to accidentially hit something you don't want to do. Its just like the IPHONE.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Sexting at your age with four kids...for shame lol! I don't think you have anything to worry about. I am 42 with 5 kids and we do this from time to time...but never faces so even if the kids come across it all they will get is an eye full of body parts not to whom they belong lol. Curiosity killed the cat! Don't play with things that don't belong to you and you won't have this problem right? Keep your phone out of reach!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2009