help please

OK LADIES I NEED SOME HELP I AM AT THE END OF MY 29 WEEKS GOING ON 30 WEEKS IN LIKE 2 DAYS BUT I AM FEELING A LOT OF PRESSURE AT TIMES ON MY LOWER BELLY AND HAVE BEEN GETTING THESE SHARP SHOOTING PAINS IN MY PELVIC AREA I DON'T REMEMBER THIS HAPPENING UNTIL LATER ON WITH MY FIRST... WHAT COULD IT BE?? SHOULD I BE WORRIED??? (THIS IS MY 2ND PREGNANCY TOO)

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 9:33 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG that is happening to me too, and I am almost 31 weeks. I was just about to ask the same ?. I hope its just BH
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i had that but not til 30 some weeks. well maybe it was around the same time u guys are. i forget. i asked my dr about it and he told me it was probably the babys movement. never a definite answer. i think it was after he turned that mine started. at my ultrasound he was flexing his hand in and out of a fist, so i thought it was just that. that he was maybe sort of pinching something .oh we also caught him licking the placenta : )
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2009