me myself and I

all my life i have never felt loved starting with my mother she tried giving me away she never loved me now she gone,was molested by my uncles they think i have forgotton,then my mothers bf raped me,one day at the dinner table she asked ad anyone ever tried messing with me i told her yes she named everyone in the book but when i told her who it was she said what i do to make him wanna do that! so over the yrs i had sex with him for money,and others no i do not do it anymore they all have passed away,i have moved in life have a family ect ect, but i have never ever felt loved until i had my kids and then my grandbabies,i would give my life for them.i have no one to talk to that would understand me i have carried this around my whole life, i have 1 daughter that i c doing the things i did back then but she was never raped i c so much of me in her but 1cthing she do i didnt do and that drugs,weed!! i am here for support not judg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Let her know that you love her and support her. Let her know that is worth more that what any man could ever pay her to be what they wanted her to be. If you can show her a reason to be stronger, then she will be. Good luck to you and I am sorry for your pain.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Did you ask her if she's ever been raped? Sometimes they don't tell when you ask. Sometimes they don't even tell when you do. Just love her

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I know how you feel. My om reacted the same way. Im sorry you had to go through that.
    My life saver? It was letting go. Over time, i allowed change. I embraced the good and let go and forgave. God really helped me!

Sometimes when we carry bagage, as a parent, our kids tend to feed off of that. We are what we hold on to. So i think its real important for you to start releasing some of that bagage your carrying. You are in control of your own life. You are loved girl.

But, i think also , you could use your experiences to relate to her on some kind of level. Let her know; its not okay to treat yourself that way because you know first hand what that kind of thing brings"..

Comfort her and be there for her like you hoped your mother would have been for you. It can be good therapy for you to be on the other side of the situation. Maybe you can find comfort as a mother, that you can and will be there for your daughter.
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2009