Anyone extreamly anxious during first trimester?

I find myself always worried something is going wrong with my pregnancy or I'm not really pregnant because I cant really tell or feel anything...

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah I was like that too - I was scared to move! It will get better. once you start showing it feels so much more real and you start to calm down. I'm 37 weeks now and much less worried about all the what-ifs.... It also helps once you feel the baby start moving (around 15-20 weeks) because that tells you their ok in there too! Hang in there.

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yeah I was to, but see the ultra sounds and hearing the heart beat helps alot!

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• hahaa yes I was, and still am! I am only 17 weeks, so im not THAT far into my second trimester, but MAN i worry sometimes, but I jsut have to make myself calm down =)

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 9:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• yeah thats fairly normal i think, at least i hope so because all my gray hair and wrinkles had to come from some where

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yes I was like that too. Im 24.5 weeks now and I still worry about everything. Its really hard but try not to worry. Stress is not good for either one of you! Everything will be fine. Just take good care of yourself and your little one will do the same!

Answer by JulieNKyle at 11:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2009