What do you think of this on a cake??

My daughter's birthday is Wednesday, but we are having her party on Tuesday. I get the cake at walmart and they do cakes like if you bring a picture of your child they will put it on the cake. My daughter is going to be 4 years old I was wondering what you thought about if I took one of her pictures when she was first born and put on the cake then it will say Happy fourth Birthday and her name? What do you think about getting that on a cake? Do you think putting a newborn picture on a cake of your child is to much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• i like the one newborn pic and the recent one. you want her to see herself on the cake cause thats xciting ti lil kid. LOOK ITS ME! lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My friend did that for her girls 5th birthday, a new born picture and then a current picture. It was really cute, and her little girl kept gushing about it was HER cake because it had HER pictures!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• it sounds cute!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Its her day, let her have her cake! I think its cute. And it will show her how "big girl" she is now by showing how much she has grown.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would use a recent picture... or, see if they can do two pictures (you might have to do a full sheet cake) put the baby picture on one side and her current picture on the other side.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• For my sons 18th birthday we had a cake made with several pics of him from new born to 18 and everybody thought it was so cool.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I like the above idea of having the newborn AND a current photo. I think it will make the point that she's a big girl a little clearer. It's cute though!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I don't think a 4 year old would be impressed by that. She would probably like the cake better if you had it decorated with something that SHE likes.
    Anonymous