I really want this other job..

I went for an interview for a job that i really really want. I like my current job and feel bad about leaving but there are things that i don't agree with and am not comfortable with having to do them. Right now there is a new person in charge for a while and he sort of lets thing go to his head. Like having power and being boss. He thinks that bosses are suppose to be hateful to employess and tell them how dumb they are. And i don't particularlt like the way he runs the office. He will have me call the customer and tell them that we expect them to be able to pick up at 1:00 tomorrow so they need to bring there money . That is not the way we have ever done it. We have always waited until they were ready to pick up (incase there is a problem and it doesn't get ready) and they are to bring there money when they pick up the car. We never inconvienced them by having them make multiple trips. Am i being unreasonable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Please do yourself a favor, work at a job you like if at all possible because life is too short.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2009