Is one glass of red wine everyday healthy?

Ok, I drink a glass everyday.Why? bec I somehow feel sad and when I drink at least one glass or two everyday I forget my problem. I am not the kind of person who will show that I am having a problem. I share it here bec you can't really see me or you don't really know me.

I do worry about having liver problem so Is one glass a day healthy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I heard 1 glass a day is okay.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• huh good news thanks mamaada
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My mother (non drinker) was livid when her doctor told her to drink a glass of red wine before going to bed each night. She was fit to be tied but yes it is healthy. It reduces cholestrol which is why she had to do it. Now in your case, I worry only bc of why you are drinking that glass of wine each night. You are an adult. You make up your own mind. It's none of my business but imo you are not developing good coping skills that you may need at another time when wine is not available. Face your fears/problems. Fight those "demons". Take care of that then go drink the wine. that is my suggestion

Answer by admckenzie at 10:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• thank you admckenzie I am trying but it is very hard but I will keep this in mind
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2009