could i be goin into labor soon?

i know no one but the baby know when hes gonna decide to come.. but starting last night i was tryin to get in my sister's mini van and it was hard for me to get my legs up enough to get in.. well when i got home the baby was movin around alot.. i was having mild contractions different times. (nothing regular or close) but when i went to bed it was hard for me to sleep.. i have had bad pains all night and pains in my legs the same as i would with my period .. when gettin out of bed or walking its like i have to move in slow motion.. didnt sleep much last night.. this morning i finally got to be comfortable and sleeped for 2 hours with out moving.. And this morning he has been moving to much .. im just in light pain as long as i dont move around.. i'll be 40 weeks saturday..

1sttymmom409

Asked by 1sttymmom409 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most babies have a last spurt of energy before the birth and then the day you go into labor and the day before the movements as less as the baby is resting for its ride down the birth canal. It is hard telling and if your dilated and effacing anything is possible. Usually once you totally uncomfortable its not long before the baby is born. Good luck and congratulations. Until the contracts come and stay and get closer and longer then its just braxton hicks preparing you for the real thing. If you get them drink water and lay down for 2 hours, if they continue once you have laid down on each side then you know its coming.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• sounds like your getting close.... try to rest as much as you can.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2009