Did you have horrible face breakouts while pregnant?

My face is breaking out so bad this time around! What can I do to help my poor skin?!

naterileysmomma

Asked by naterileysmomma at 10:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At the end of my pregnancy and my back omg i had terrible back ance and it hurt so bad. And it lasted until my 6 week post check up and the doctor gave me some cream for it. It was gone within 2-3 weeks.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i had it in the beginning and it went away during the 2nd trimester. probably like halfway through the 2nd trimester. i think its pretty common.
    KotaBaby

Answer by KotaBaby at 11:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Oh god yes! All the way until I stopped breast feeding, my skin was horrible! I have always had clear skin, and the hormones really messed my face up!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:43 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I had it everywhere!! my face chest back etc.. it was miserable. You can ask your doc for a special cream I forget what it is called I had to keep it in the fridge but it worked great and prevented scaring too. good luck I know it sucks!
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My skin was clear up untill about a week ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I had breakouts on my face with my son and am having it again with this one. I didn't break out on my face with my daughter but i did on my back. I just try to clean my face as often as possible. I like neutrogena acne rinse it works pretty good. Or try to find an acne wash with a moisturizer because it does cause dry skin if you rinse often.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:46 AM on Apr. 23, 2009