How do u deal wth PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE HUSBAND?

Someone who does the opposite of why you asked for? Eg. Honey can u come home a bit early today then he will come home 1 hr & more than his usual time or you will ask him to do something for you he will say yes then have excuses after. Another one is if someone is admiring you as if it is your fault and he always pay you back by gorking at another woman right in front of their partner and wait for your reaction. Another one is he is so aggressive driver that when you ask him to stop he will run over the other car more. How do you deal with deal another than leaving him?

I am quite tired of pretending everything is fine bec the more i make a fuss the more he does this things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• pray for patience,at least he is not aggresive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My husband is similar, so I agree with praying, above. People don't really change, also my husband leaves me alone at party's where his friends don't like me and ignores hurtful comments they make to me. Worst of all is when he gawks at women in front of my till they react then denies it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Here is a question: Does he also withhold sex??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Ignore him. Don't go anywhere with him, don't ask him for anything. And give him a dose of his own medicine.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No he doesn't withhold sex at all infact he always wants it almost every night
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I tried giving him a dose of his own medicine but our relationship is getting worst bec we keep on playing games. In the end i end up saying to him do whatever you like and started to enjoy my life with one female friend but i can tell he is misserable and starting to be so secretive he even says that if i continue being this way he might end up to play up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You have to be the bigger person here and show him that you won´t be affected by this kind of childish behavior. Simply don´t ask him for anything anymore...take care of things the best you can by yourself, leave his responsibilities up to him to take care of and respond to his negative behavior with positivity and grace. Kill him with kindness. Once he sees that it´s not working to get rise out of you, he will stop.
    Also, I´m not trying to make an assumption about you or anything, but men will usually respond negatively when they feel a woman is trying to control them or tell them how to do things. You have to learn to get what you want from him without "telling" him.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 11:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• my neighbor is passive agressive and tell you after alot of therapy she said ignore her .thats all you can do.but i can also tell you that sometimes that makes them more iritated.and its like a game .he is probly controlling also.no fun...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Peace out! He doesn't repect you! I am not about divorce, and if he was like this before you got married then that should have been a red flag then... But, I am sick of wives thinking they need to stay around, as if they don't deserve something better... Fact man would be LOST without women!!!
    Anonymous

• I CANNOT STAND PASSIVE AGGRESSIVES!!! My s/o used to be that way and I started to hate him. Instead of stating directly how he felt about something, he'd act and do other things. He was terribly childish and I kept a headache. Pray about it since I know God hates divorce and I don't want to make that seem like the solution but I do understand your pain! That behavior sincerely disgusts me and it seems to come on heavily when they feel as if you're trying to control them. Anyway, pray about it and hard.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 3:56 AM on Apr. 24, 2009