Really Gross...TMI...but need advice

After intercourse last night my Dh had a pastey, white thick discharge substance on his penis. I did a treatment for a yeat infection a couple weeks ago for the same thing. I am not having any symptoms of a yeast or bacterial infection. Anyone else ahve this and what is it, how do I get rid of it?

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• ew, no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Was your treatment doctor ordered or did you self treat? If you self treated it could have been something other than a yeast infection. Or your yeast infection did not completely go away. Could you also be at a point in your cycle where your discharge is thicker? That's all I can think of.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Could be a bacterial infection. I would go to the doctor and get checked out. DOnt try to diagnose yourself.
    MizzNicole

Answer by MizzNicole at 12:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Well it's not like you can put that stuff in a little cup and run to the Dr's. BUT, you can have a papsmear done and get tested for the normal stuff. It could just be that when you treated yourself for the yeast infection, it didn't completely go away and your hubby got it, and passed it back to you [since guys don't show much signs of yeast infection except for dryer skin around the penis].

Or it could also be that his "cum" was just very thick and pastey because he hasn't been on a very good diet. Lots of sugary foods, prossessed foods and fatty foods, and being dehydrated can make it like that.
    MissReticent

Answer by MissReticent at 12:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• thanks ladies, I am going to call my doctor and find out for sure.
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• That happened to me in high school. It freaked me out! but it ended up being nothing but a yeast infection.
    Kawanis

Answer by Kawanis at 1:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009