anyone else need to vent today?

I hate this wind! i hate cleaning my house!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do!
    My husband and 23 year old daughter are at odds and they've put me in the middle! I've had some serious health issues so you would think they would just take it up between them but everyday it's the same crap...."tell her to do this or not do that"...."why is he on my ass constantly I don't feel welcome in my own home". It's just never ending and it's making me sick!
    ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 10:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Sounds like my husband and my youngest son when he was still living at home. Oh, did I mention they are exactly alike..just different ages. I finally got sick of it and told them both "Solve it between yourselves I am tired of being the referree and I'm not doing it anymore." I was shocked that it actually helped. Whenm one of them would start to come to me to complain I would hold up my hand and say "Nope...go talk to your Dad/your Son"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:59 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• When a parent and a child are so much alike, they don't get along very well. Doesn't help much though. I don't really need to vent, just whine. I do hate cleaning my house, I am fine cleaning someone elses though. Strange. I'm just sad.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I don't want to do the dishes or laundry even tho i should! Why do my husband and child need to eat and wear clean clothes???? Speaking of clean clothes... We moved last weekend... I asked my husband did I need to wash his clothes or did he have some clean. I didn't want to do laundry, but I needed to I would have... He tells me he's got clean clothes... He wakes up monday morning and tells me that he's got no clean socks or underwear and makes this huge fuss about having to put on dirty ones... You know in five days he normally goes through 2 underwear and 3 socks... and the only reason he uses an extra pair of socks is because either the dog is sleeping on top of them or they got pushed under the bed and its easier to just put on a clean pair.... I couldn't figure it out... I guess he didn't have the OPTION to wear clean clothes and that is what upset him... He drives me crazy some days.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Here is my vent:

I asked my so 4 days ago to load the dishwaser and it still isn't done. The dishes are washed by me and then placed in the dishwasher. I asked him to clean the litter box 2 days ago and it still isn't done. Then I asked him to put our DD's clothes away which were washed and folded be me--guess what--still not done. I feel a little better. I have gotten to the point where I am not giving in and he will eventually do what I need him to do. By the way he is home all day with our DD and I work and do almost all of the cleaning with the exception of what I listed.

Thanks for letting me vent.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My little stister is an idiot. She doesn't take my advice, doen't listen and is hard headed. She's got her head stuck so far up her friends butts she doesn't see that they are just using her. She's 16 and thinks she has the world figured out. She just got in major trouble with the law and acts like its not a big deal. She's headed down a dead end street to a life of being a loser, She disrespects me, upsets my son(who she used to love to watch and be with), and pisses me off so bad.

I want to knock some sense into her but I doubt it'll do any good. She is just ignorant. Shes not gonna graduate if she keeps her shit up and is gonna be a loser with a boyfriend who lives with his grandma. UGH. I am so PISSED at her.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009