do any of you have the cricuit machine? is it worth the money? what are the pros and cons?

craft, machine

Asked by mommyofone740 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i think it istoo pricey buy it used on amazon

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I don't own one, but they are amazing for the price. I work where they are sold and this week the cartridges are 50% off.

Answer by coala at 11:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I love mine and use it all the time for scrapbooking, card making, activities for kids, activities for playgroups, activities for Sunday School, making gift tags, etc.

Answer by lauraslefthook at 2:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have one and love it. You can get them on sale and Michael's runs their cartridges etc on sale often. Walmart has them for a little less too. I use it for my business, scrapbooking, cards, crafts for my son to make etc. I would suggest spending the money on the font and abc's cartridges I use them the most. I got mine for Christmas and it was a wonderful gift! Maybe you should hint for a Mother's Day gift card to Michael's lol

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2009