do any of you have the cricuit machine? is it worth the money? what are the pros and cons?

craft, machine

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i think it istoo pricey buy it used on amazon
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I don't own one, but they are amazing for the price. I work where they are sold and this week the cartridges are 50% off.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I love mine and use it all the time for scrapbooking, card making, activities for kids, activities for playgroups, activities for Sunday School, making gift tags, etc.
    lauraslefthook

Answer by lauraslefthook at 2:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have one and love it. You can get them on sale and Michael's runs their cartridges etc on sale often. Walmart has them for a little less too. I use it for my business, scrapbooking, cards, crafts for my son to make etc. I would suggest spending the money on the font and abc's cartridges I use them the most. I got mine for Christmas and it was a wonderful gift! Maybe you should hint for a Mother's Day gift card to Michael's lol
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2009