Have you ever seen these?! I think its a great idea!!

http://www.kidsafetyband.com

I saw this add on craigslist and though I would pass it on.. If my son was older I would definitely buy one for him!!

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I love that idea but I doubt my daughter who is 2 would leave it on or that it would even fit her tiny wrist.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 11:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I just tattooed that info on him so he doesn't loose it. (I'm joking, just so you know) lol. not a bad idea though.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I just ordered one thanks.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 11:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I like this system better:
    http://www.bindependent.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=gcm13grn

Since it holds a piece of paper, you can easily and quickly update it for vacations, moves, mecical conditions, etc.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I like the second one much better. I was wondering if the bright orange might make a kid a target for kidnapping (Take this kid and call this number for ransom) But the black is better and more information can be stored and updated. Cool Idea!
    Anonymous

• I don't have a cell phone, I know, I'm one in a million Americans without one, so this wouldn't be of much use to me.
    Anonymous

• Nice in theory, but easily removed by a predator. I think the chip under the skin like they do for pets is an awesome idea. It has gps so the cops know to an inch where the child is. They can be removed once the child is older so it is not an invasion of privacy.
    Anonymous

• im not sticking a chip under my childs skin. i didnt look at the link amy but even without looking at it its a better idea than a chip under the skin:)
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009