Walt Disney World Trip...questions

We are planning to go to WDW very soon and there are 2 adults and 2 16 yr olds going, do you have any ideas on where a good place to stay is. Prefer inside the park. Any info or comments on WDW are welcome. We have no reservations for anything yet, not even flight.

mom_wrhsc

Asked by mom_wrhsc at 11:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Travel

• there is a Disney group on here that might be able to help you with all of your questions
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 11:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• THANK YOU!!!
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• they have themed resorts is there anything you guys really love to do?
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:35 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• also there is deb's disney guide www.allearsrnet.com!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• We always stayed at the all star resorts. They have all star sports, all star movies, all star music and so on. They are inside the park and very nice. They also are not to exspensive. We loved them so much that now we wont stay anywhere else. They also take you to and from places around the park for free. You park your car and dont have to move it for your entire stay. If you are interested and cant find any info just let me know. I have it all. Have fun!!! It truly is the most magical place on earth.
    Sara722

Answer by Sara722 at 4:39 AM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It depends on what you plan on doing at your resort. If you plan on doing more than just basically sleeping, swimming, and eating then you should look at the Moderate to Deluxe resorts. BUT, if you all plan on spending most of your time in the Park then the Value Resorts would be good. That's what my parents did with my sister and I went we were preteen/teen. I would suggest the Sports or Pop Century.
    CorbinsMomma

Answer by CorbinsMomma at 2:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2009