Middle life crisis at 24?

my husband doesn't think it is possible, but I swear I have been going through one for the past 3 years. the symptoms and cause fit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• Sure, they can happen at any age. It doesn't mean it's a midlife crisis so to speak... It's more of any age crisis. We all have them. Maybe you'll get yours over with before you cause too much harm. If they happen later in life, they usually pose much more risk for ruining lives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You need to evaluate what has been going on in your life for the past three years, and how it has changed you and your view on things. Everyone changes because life changes who you are through life experience.Whatever it is, it doesnt matter when in your life it is happening, but you might want to think about getting help to assist you in fixing your emotional and mental state. Good Luck!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2009