If you had only 5 minutes to live and you had piece of paper and a pen what would you write?

ShastaL

Asked by ShastaL at 11:33 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dear Emily, Stella, and AJ... I love you so much, and I hope you have a wonderful life. I am sorry that I won't be here to watch you grow. Always remember I love you, and I will miss you so much. Hopefully, Heaven is a real place and one day we'll meet again on the other side. XOXOXOXO
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• that just made me cry.....
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• To my children: I love you with every fiber of my being. Never forget that. Be brave and fight for what is right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Where I buried my most prized treasures and I Love you Q & Kris, John, Tim, Lin,Mel,Debbie& june bug, terrapin, Justin, lil Justin, mom &Matt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I told you this was a bad idea....

Anonymous

• To my son: Mommy loves you so very much. I regret I couldn't be there to see you grow and rekoice in the wonderful journey you have ahead of you. Daddy will be there to care, love and protect you. be a good boy and know that I will always live in your heart. Don't worry for me, I am not hurting, I live a happy, fulfilling life, my only regret is not having more time to spent with you, but baby know this from the moment I saw your heart bit, I loved you and that never changed.

To my husband: Baby I am sorry I couldn't get old with you as we have planned, I learned happiness with you and I am thankful for every second we got to spent together. Be happy cos you made me so happy, sorry sould mate you'll know what to do. Take care of son and celebrate our life together, it was beautiful. Your loving wife.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:41 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• honestly? why would i waste my time writing something? id go out for my last 5 minutes and enjoy the last 5 minutes of my life...hell i might go streaking
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yall might as well stop frontin' cuz I ain't got shit for ya!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Sempre ricordi morte
    È colpa mia
    Il mio amore a Lei tutto

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would leave a letter for my husband and kids, telling my husband how much I love him and wishing him the strength to move on... For my kids I would tell them how much I love them and that I want them to grow up to be good and kind, and to always stand up for their beliefs and follow their dreams.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2009