Where should the movement be felt at 24-25 weeks?

I am about 24.5 weeks pregnant and just wondering, where are you ladies who are about 24-25 weeks feeling movement? this is my first baby and i feel movement that is still really low (below my belly button) I have never felt it get higher than an inch or 2 below my belly button. Is this normal? When do you start to feel it up higher? Please Help!!

JulieNKyle

Asked by JulieNKyle at 11:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that is were I feel it also and I am 25wks 3 days so I assume its normal. HOPEFULLY!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 11:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I started to feel movement that far into my pregnancy. I always likened it to when you are swimming and how it feels when your leg is cutting through the water. You feel the resistance, and the water moving past your body, except it is in your tummy. At least that is how it felt for me.

Baby's feet are probably low, and baby is probably just getting a leg workout. Dont worry!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:41 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow but mine is all over the place. When I'm sitting sometimes it feels like he is trying to kick my boobs. When I asked my midwife 2 weeks ago she said he has a lot of room to move but may have favorite spots to be in. He usually likes to be near the placents as we have seen on all 4 of my ultrasounds. He also likes to be really low by my pubic bone, so it just depends.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 11:50 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• when i started feeling movement i felt it like right in my pelvic area! i felt like that was too far down, but my doctor said everything was fine.. as your munchkin grows and turns itll be all over your tummy!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 2:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2009