gender tests

http://www.tellmepinkorblue.com/Pregnancy-Test-Gender-Test-Kit.php

has anyone tried this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hello, I actually work in a drug store, and this product is around $30, personally let me tell you I have not tried it, but it is not worth the money. It is a PREDICTION, and predictions are not 100% anyone can give you a prediction. Your best bet is to just wait I found out the sex of mine when i was 20 weeks, its really not that long. If you wish to go ahead and purchase the test, but i will tell you that for free i'll give you a 50/50 guess. its your choice. good luck.
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 12:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I wouldnt waste the money. Instead buy a cute neutral baby thing and you will find out from your doctor soon enough! Also, you can find fun and free gender predictors online.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt pay for something like that if I was you.It's all just predictions.There are alot of fun sites that let you do it for free.They all told me it was a girl and I'm having a girl I dont really belive all that crap but its fun.Theres one that has something to do with old wives tales,sorry I dont know the site.
    Anonymous