HOw much would it cost to reant a 3 brm 2 bath house where you live?

I jsut found this AWEOMSE house for rent for 1000 a month INCLUDING utlitlies.. that is SUCH a bargain even around here... housse that siae usaully run about 1200-1400 plus utlitlesw around here.. nothing wrong with the house.. they ppl got a great dael on a foreclousre so are renting their house out instaed of trying to sell cuz housing market sucks..
so just curiuos how much rent costs in other places
btw we are paying 951 plus for elcetirc and heat for our 2 brm 1 bath DUPLEX right now...

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• That's about normal where I live, GA. I just looked online for houses for rent around here and 3 bedroom, 2 baths are going between $900 and $1100. We own a 2 bedroom, 2 bath and I'm about to leave for the Air Force next year, so we thought about renting it out for $800.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You can't really find houses or for that matter even apartments for rent where I live. But you can straight out buy a three bedroom house for under 70,000!
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 12:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• To rent a house like that here in Maine it would cost you any where from 1300 to 1600 nothing included. Even a tiny 3 bedroom apartment around here goes for 1200.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 2:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• It really depends on where you're looking ... in Detroit, you can buy a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house for probably $50,000, or less!!

In our city, the cost could be $1000, but I don't think it would include utilities. We live in a very nice city and our taxes are kind of high.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• in northern mn it would be average with the exception of a house we found for rent it was 3,500 sq, feet on 3 floors over looking a lake, 2 car garage it was awesome! but it was a no smoking rental and we couldn't rent it...thank you darling Hubby of mine!
    we have a 3 bdrm 2 bath with attached garage for 650.00 but it's just under 1,000 sq ft
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I forgot to add that the big house for rent was only $900 a month
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• To buy a 3 bed 2 bath in our neighborhood you would be 500,000+ so I could only say rent would be ouch we are in a resort ski town so things are never cheep
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 12:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I had a two bedroom 1 bath apartment.. included water, electric, cable and appliances (fridge, stove, washer/dryer). It was a duplex, two parking spots, with barn for outdoor storage. Large yard. Nice kitchen (lots of cupboard space), dinning room, livingroom, basement (with washer/dryer in it), 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.

We paid $425 a month for.

another apartment I lived in. Country home, large yard, large parking area, barn for out door storage, 2 porches. Wash/dryer room. 1 bathroom. LARGE kitchen and living room. and 3 bedroom (was 2, but landlord knocked off a month of rent for us to build a wall through one of the bedrooms that was overly large, to make it a comfortable 3 bedroom, plus he paid for the supplies). Included water and cable. We paid $400 a month.

another apartment I lived in was 1 bedroom 1 bath, in town. Everything included. $375 a month

we live in western NY.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• houses in my area are REALLY cheap. But the taxes..... yeah, that's where they get you in NY.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• That's about what our houses around here are going for, if utilities are included. If you pay your own utilities, you can find them for around $600-$750.

I'm in the middle of iowa
    garfanatic

Answer by garfanatic at 2:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2009