What do you do when you are at your wits end with your husband?

how long should you teach him a lesson and reprimand him? I could do this every night it really makes him seem like a child himself. I know he has a head injury but he talks to me like I am a sailor in front of our kids and I could hurt him I get so mad! He cannot take any critisam but loves to cuddle! how do I do this? He is a catholic Christian and does not really read the Bible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't say anything to mine until I cool off. He hates that. He still gets a chewing, but it is not as severe. He knows I love him, and he knows I will forgive him. He also knows how to get me hot headed! That is LOVE for ya! God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Well, it depends on the situation. If it's something I can let go, then I let it go. If it's something significant that involves the children, then I will talk to him about it.

I would steer away from "reprimanding" and "criticizing" him, though. Brain injury or not, he's still an adult and should be treated as such.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yes I know i do go on and on he says... but why does he not learn from his past, Please keep him in your prayers!

He knows how to make me boiling mad too!
    Anonymous