Do you still go out??

Do you and your hubby still go out together? Like date nights or clubing, bar, dancing??
We try and have a real date night twice a month. Usually dinner and a movie, out to a club and we spend the night dancing, or to the bar and sing karoke.

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 12:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, my hubby and I go out. We tried to have a scheduled date night, but something always seems to come up and we have to postpon another week.
    two_princesses

Answer by two_princesses at 12:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• date night? what is that?...Nope haven't been to one since last August...before we both got laid off. But we are so in need of one... have a baby coming in 80 days, we definately won't have the time then.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I wish he is so boring
    Anonymous

• My husband of 26 years is also boring. He doensn't EVER want to go out. In fact, he always wants me to be home, all day every day. If I go out and spend any money, on anything, he complains that we have no money. And then all he does every night is sit in the same place, on his chair, and watch TV all evening. He is pretty boring as well, even though I think I still love him.
    cheeky927

Answer by cheeky927 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We try. Sometimes it hard because we live so far away from our families. But even if we cant get out we try to set an evening aside at home, put the kids to bed early, and just spend quality time together.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• we dont have a lot of money but we try and have dinner toghether on payday. just a little something for "US' We do go to the movies everyonce in a while but we live in the coutry so that is a trip........ when we didnt live in the counrty the movie theater had 5.00 movie night and we would go there all the time. now our toghter time is playing a ps3 game toghether,
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 12:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Im not married but me and my boyfriend stopped doing all that like 2 yrs into the relationship (been together for 4) I guess we kind of broke down that door and are so comfortable that it just never happens anymore
    thatsme24

Answer by thatsme24 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Actually we went out dancing last Saturday night, and we are definitely planning on seeing the new Star Trek movie next month. 

We've been married almost 21 years and when our kids were little, we didn't go out that often.  But now that they are older, my dh and I have no intention of just sitting across the room from each growing old.  We are building up our social life again and having a good time doing it. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My husband and I have been together for 18 years. We go out or at the least spend two ours just talking together every single week for the last 18 years. Even when we didn't have to dimes to rub together, we would put the babies to bed early. I would make a romantic dinner and we'd eat under candle light and then snuggle on the couch and watch a movie. We have always made sure we have quality time together. We have 4 children and we love our children but we also love eachother, we put an effort into staying that way. Having out date night once a week really helped. Also we eat dinner together every night as a family. Our oldest is 19 still lives at home and we still all eat together as a family.
    Anonymous

• we are trying to incorporate that back into our life. It's been awhile
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2009