Why I am starting it again?

My period stopped 2 months after I gave birth because I am breastfeeding. I thought i would get it back again once I stopped breastfeeding but I am getting it right now. Is this normal or could I be pregnant? I had my period for 10 days with my first pregnancy. Any one knows or have this happened to any ladies here?

aznblond9

Asked by aznblond9 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (-25 Credits)
  • Breastfeeding doesn't always mean no periods, and it defenatly doesn't mean you won't get pregnant. If you haven't been using birth control you could be pregnant, but I wouldn't be too worried. There are several safe forms of birth control to use while breastfeeding, if you aren't ready for another bundle of joy yet!
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 12:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009