Is it normal to lose some pregnancy symptons?

Hello. I'm just 5 weeks along and in week 4 I have a lot (I mean like all day everyday) cramping which my doctor said was normal. Now, I have almost no cramping at all and am worried its a sign of miscarriage. Has anyone else experienced this?

rcody24

Asked by rcody24 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Symptoms will come and go thought out the pregnancy!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 12:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I used to worry a lot early on too because one day I would feel awful and the next few days I felt great. It's very normal for any or all of your symptoms to come and go. Even when you are much further along you may have days where you don't feel pregnant at all, my advice would be to enjoy it when you get a little break!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• The cramping you have been experiencing during 4th week of your pregnancy was probably connected with your egg implanting in the wall of your uterus - most of women do not even notice it. Dont worry and take an advantage of feeling great. Soon you may experience other pregnancy "side effects" but some women just feel great (those are really lucky one).
    As far as cramping comes you may experience it again in few weeks as your uterus grows and then in 2nd trimester the cramping is called round liagment pain (sp?) and its caused by grown and stretching of muscles supporting your uterus and the weight of your growing baby.
    Congrats and good luck.
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 1:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2009