hopes up?

i missed my period on the first....
i feel like im going to throw up all day
i have really bad heartburn
im cramping
im over tired

ive never missed my period

im pretty sure im pregnant, im just nervous to take a test
and it comes out negative
when my hopes are so high
anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pray first Romans 8:28
    Yes try to stay calm till you take a test.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Take a test!! You've got to find out one way or another!! Good Luck, and congrats if it comes out positive!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• While I was trying I didn't like to test either, because I was afraid of that negative. Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me though, good luck!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You haven't had your period since April 1st? It's the 23rd and you haven't tested yet? Dang, that is patience!! I took a test the day I was supposed to start! There is no way I could have waited over three weeks since the first missed day ...

Take a test! If it comes out negative, then I would DEFINITELY make an appointment to see your doctor. There could be something wrong ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• yea i know i dont know how i have gained so many patiens i guess its cuz i dont want to get my hopes up for nothing. im going to test may 2nd if i dont get it may 1st so then that would be i missed 2 periods yay i hope iam!
    thanx!
    Anonymous