what to do

So I work in an all male department. Im one of three biomeds. The other 2 are male. My boss will intentionally leave me out of biomed meetings. a while ago he told me because its a need to know basis. Well biomeds take care of hospital equipment. So i think that all the biomeds, including me should be involved. Im mad because i think its because im a girl. What do I do. It makes me soooo mad, and hurt that im being left out. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

casd

Asked by casd at 12:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• i would tell them from now on you will be included in any and all meetings or you will report their asses to the BBB!!!!!!!!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• that is a form of descrimnation and they could get into serious trouble for doing that!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i know, ive said something to my boss before. It was good for awhile, but now its happening again. Do I tell him that if he doesn't include me that I'll go to the VP??
    casd

Answer by casd at 12:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i really would. that is crap! and if the VP doesn't do anything the BBB is the best way to go...they will put a strict stop to that !
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• busymamma503- i sent you a message
    casd

Answer by casd at 1:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2009