Did your water break or did you have to have it popped?

mine broke with all of my kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine broke with my first, my son was induced and the dr. did break the water.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• With my first child my water broke.. in the middle of the night! I had just gotten up to pee for probably the fourth time that night and I went back to my bed and fell back to sleep.. I wake up like 10 minutes later and my first thought was "Did I just pee the bed?!" And then I stood up and sure enough, my water broke! (I guess that is better than having it break out in public!!) With my second child I had a scheduled c-section so my water didn't break with him.
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• im prolly gonna get mine broken lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• all 4 of my kids i ended up with the Dr breaking my water. didn't get to have a chance with my water breakin on its own grrrr
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Doc broke my water with both kids, I was kinda relieved, didn't want to be out at the store and have my water break lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• 1 st dr broke it
    2nd broke by self
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 12:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Your water will eventually break even if it is during pushing. With my first it broke and that is how I knew I was in labor. I didn't actually start feeling contractions until a few hours later. With my second it broke on my second push even though the doctor wanted to do it before then I wouldn't let her.
    Anonymous

• Dr. broke my water with my daughter
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My dr broke my water with both of my kids. With my daughter I went into labor naturally but my water never broke, so they had to break it before she was born so the dr and nurses didnt get a "shower" as she came out. With my son I was induced so they broke it for me.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• The only time out of 5 that mine broke on its own was with my 2nd child, Two I had broken and two were c-section.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009