Have anyone ever took Clomid to become pregnant???

The reason why i am asking this question, is because I am so scared of the side effects, But I want to become pregnant. I've been trying for 3 years now, and it is always an negative result. Please, if anyone ever took that medicine Clomid, please let me know....Thank you

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took clomid to get pregnant with my third child. I wasn't on it long enough for side effects it happened the second month on the lowest dose.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Funny, I just answered this question for someone else. Yes, I took Clomid when we were trying to conceive our first child. After a year of trying the doctor put me on Clomid, I had not side effects and I was pregnant within two months. Good luck to you!
    two_princesses

Answer by two_princesses at 12:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I did 4 cycles on it before I got pregnant. I didn't have any side affects from it :) Good luck!
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• sorry to be the debbie downer, but i was on it for 4 cycles, 100mg and had hot flashes and mood swings and some headaches, not too terrible though. most of that was in the 1st and 2nd round. i did not get pregnant however. good luck to you though! i really hope it works for you.
    LisaMarieF6

Answer by LisaMarieF6 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I took 4 rounds of Clomid and did not get pregnant. The side effects aren't really all that bad. The first cycle was the worst for me. Good Luck
    Avetay

Answer by Avetay at 4:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I agree the side effects werent bad. I had hot flashes, mood swings, and started lactating. With my first son, I took 6 cycles of clomid and never concieved. With my second child I concieved on the first cycle but it was also after surgery to clear my tubes and remove cysts. good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2009