Can you say Kegel?

Without actually starting to do them? If I read, think, or say the word I cannot help but be reminded to do them and start immediately!

LOL! I hope I am not the only one!

beccimae

Asked by beccimae at 12:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom told me to do them, my midwife told me to do them, and I randomly did them before I got horribly bored with it. I sit cross-legged all the time, and squat a lot, which seems to have the effect of strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.

I stink at anything that's repetitive. :p
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 1:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• LOL!! I just did too while I was waiting for your Q to load!! I haven't really thought about it before, but YES it is almost an un-voluntary response now!! Too funny!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• weird thing is, is i never actually knew i had always done that...even before i got pregnant i had always done it because i always waited til the last moment to go pee so i tried to tighten my vag muscles so i wouldnt pee =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• When I was 15 my gramma lectured me on making sure I do them any chance I got. She said she does them while driving and any chance she gets. I thought she was nuts but now I get it!
    beccimae

Answer by beccimae at 12:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I think you mean INvoluntary response. Duh
    Anonymous

• I wasn't allowed to have sex while I was pregnant and then ended up having an emergency c-section, so I feel like a virgin again. I remember when I was allowed to have sex again, it was SO painful, but if I had had a vaginal birth . . I imagine I'd be doing those all the time!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• FYI, they're not just to recover from a vaginal birth. They are good to do at all ages! ;)
    beccimae

Answer by beccimae at 2:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• FYI, they're not just to recover from a vaginal birth

True! I had 3 c-sections
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2009