Writing Articles for Internet

The Early Show a couple of days ago had someone on who was talking about writing articles for their website. It was a general, information site where people could submit writing ideas and get paid per article, plus a certain amount based on viewings. Anyone know what this might be? I've looked at the Early Show website and they don't seem to have any information on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you find out the information, can you contact me,I'm interested too!
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Several programs will pay you for articles, but it's very hard to make any real money doing it. I tried it with Ehow and never made over $20/month. You should read my blog with information on how to  Be a Work at Home Mom (it's free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Sure.  Come look at our group

How to Do Anything- eHow- Moms.

Also, be sure to look at my Journal here at cafemom.  It shows all the articles I have written at eHow.   It is on my profile page.

If you have any questions,  let me know.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Two sites I've found that pay for articles are: Hub Pages http://hubpages.com and Associated Content try these two.

AmaresNana

Answer by AmaresNana at 3:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009