My 12 week old is so congested and throwing up, what do I do???

I'm not sure if this is where I need to ask...but my son is only 12 weeks and has had a cold for 3 weeks now, I've had him at the doc office 3 times in the last 2 weeks, b/c he also had the stomach flu the first week the cold started, the doc says it's just a cold now, which I do believe, but I'm just worried about him, cuz he cries all the time, and w/ in the last 24 hours throws up when he nurses b/c he is so congested. There isn't much the doc can do b/c of his age, but I just feel bad for him, it's not RSV they checked 4 that last week, anybody know of any ideas I can try besides sucking his nose out, breathing treatments an sitting in a steam bathroom??? I'm at my ends on what to do.

lifegoeson2

Asked by lifegoeson2 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• Go back to the doctor. Or a vaporizer when he is sleeping, elevate his head when he is sleeping.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009