wow

im 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and i didnt know how nasty threw pregnancy some people feel. since ive been 2 weeks ive felt like throwing up every day, i get weird feelings in my tummy and bad heartburn. i always thought it would be so easy and i wouldnt even relize i was pregnant until i started getting bigger. i want to be able to go out and do things and not be home sick every day anymore....
but in the end it will be all worth it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont see how this is a question
    Anonymous

• Welcome to the world of pregnancy! Hopefully things will get better for you after the first trimester. Sometimes unfortunately some of these symptoms last throughout. It will definately be worth it all when you hold your little one in your arms. They say each pregnancy is different so maybe if you dare try again it will go easier for you the next go round.
    chaster

Answer by chaster at 1:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I've felt the same way. Everyone around me said it was so great. I've been nothing but sick and moody for 3 months. I really hope it goes away soon
    jessiepink

Answer by jessiepink at 1:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2009