Muscle enhancing pills?!!

I just found out that my husband ordered muscle enhancing pills online and that he is getting them shipped to his mothers house so I won't find out, what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• At first glance at your question I thought it said "Male Enhancment Pills"
    but I was wrong any ...My question to you is....How did you find out that these were going to be mailed at his mom's house?

If she told you then ok but she shouldn't have maybe he is feeling like he is not looking good enough for you and by taking these pills will help him feel and improve his phyzeek. Atleast in his mind he feels like this let him know he looks good and also if he takes them with out you knowing he is hopeing you notice something different and mention it then he will feel big headed about it and he will say to himself wow those pills are working (say it anyway even if he hasn't started the pills) Don't make a big deal about it let it go. See what happens just sit back and see what happens.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Don't say anything. The man wants muscle pills, so what. Although I doubt they would work, don't embarrass him by telling him you know.

Anonymous

• Muscle enhancing pills would be for muscles. He wants more muscle. It's probably just some protein pill that helps men bulk up. Are you thinking they're penis enlargement pills?
    Anonymous

• No they are no for his penis, I just don't like that he is hiding it, and I don't know why he even thinks he needs them
    Anonymous

• lol it is a scam
    Anonymous

• He's probably hiding it for the same reason I'd hide something like that. lol. If I bought some breast enhancing pills, I wouldn't tell my DH either. I'd want him to think they just got bigger. Not that I tried to make them bigger by buying pills. He may not want you thinking he's insecure either. Men don't want people knowing they do things like that.

Anonymous

• Besides, if you confronted him, he probably wouldn't tell you anyway. He'd probably be like "Oh those things?" "I just wanted to see if you noticed my muscles getting bigger without knowing I was on them." "Just to see if they actually make a visible difference to people." "I planned on telling you."
    Anonymous

• Pick them up at her place and confront him about it.
    Anonymous

• i hope he's careful. some of those are dangerous (i'm very careful about enhancement "stuff" a lot of it is a scam or downright dangerous)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2009