I was wondering when this was gonna happen..(maybe tmi)

Last night I think sex turned that corner when it hurts more than its worth.I mean is it just me or do yall fell like a beached whale laying there?I mean I'm already looking forward to after baby sex!!!LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not pregnant right now, but my son is 11 mo. so my memory is still pretty vivid of these times :)

Honestly, I think DH and I stopped having sex around 6 weeks before our son was born because it was way too hard, and it hurt at times.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• It's hard to feel sexy when you feel like a beached whale. It got really awkward trying to have sex and it kind of took the fun out of it for me too there at the end.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I dont know how far along you are in your pregnancy but maybe laying down is not a good idea any more. Try to switch into position that doesnt includes pressing on your belly and lets you control the deepness of penetration.
    Im on pelvic rest so dont have any experience to share.
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 1:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'm 32 wks.And it doesnt matter if i'm laying down, standing up ,swinging from the roof(jk)I'm just too damn big and round .
    Anonymous