Do you eat dinner together?

Does your family all eat dinner together at the dinner table? We try to eat at the table on Sundays and at least once during the week. We used to eat at the table every night, but latley we've been eating in the living room...

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 1:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• We usually do. Once in a while we are on different schedules.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• kids table my table and daddy eats at computer mostly!lol sad
    Anonymous

• We do about half the time. Once my kids get a bit older we will do it more regularly.
    Anonymous

• Yes we do everyday
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Everynight we all have dinner together. We look forward to dinner time so we can talk about our day. On occasion we do eat in the livingroom also.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We have dinner at our table every night. I prepare delicious and healthy meals and we eat together to enjoy them and to chat and share our day. I wished more families would do this.
    Anonymous

• thursdays my dh has classes so everyday but thursdays we eat together
    summerdaile

Answer by summerdaile at 1:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• everyday... while DH was overseas, DS and I would have movie night every couple of weeks in front of the tv, but now our major family time is dinner together every night
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We have never eaten in the living room, always in the kitchen, on holidays thedinning room, or sometimes in the sunroom when its nice weather. I just carried on the tradition as to how I was raised- we always ate around my Grandparents kitchen table the whole family that could fit, then we had a kiddie table in the same room. I find it easier anyway then taking food into the living room and having it spill on the furniture. You can always buy a small tv for the kitchen if that is what your family likes to do @ dinner.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Dh works during the night, so dd and I eat together and when dh is home we all eat together!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2009