I really need a online job, that donot expect for you to pay them to start working....

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• You should read my blog with information on how to  Be a Work at Home Mom (for free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Well, if you're looking into a business, you'll probably have to pay something. I'm working with one that's free to start, with a LOW monthly fee (as low as $5)
    I also have an online job that you must apply, train, and test for. Not everyone can get it, I've had a couple people fail already, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll tell you about it.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• JOBS, where a company hires you to work solely at home and you get a pay check really do NOT exist. Even those that work for a company, say doing medical transcrips or something of a clerical nature STILL goes into their office a couple of times a week. And those offered the opportunity to work several days at home have usualy been with the company for awhile and proved they are reliable and accurate.

What you see many of us talking about with Direct Sales companies where you purchase a starter kit are NOT jobs, but in essence starting your own business! You are an Independent Consultant selling products or services at retail price and being charged wholesale price from the company! You then keep the difference as your earnings. Sure to some the $5-$1,000 it starts to go with a company seems steep but look at it this way. To own and operate a McDonald's it costs you about half a millionin startup expenses!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Most other franchises like fast food, coffee places or even service companies like carpet cleaning still cost THOUSANDS to TENS of THOUSANDS to get going. Our carpet cleaning business cost us $8,000 to start! Of course we are doing very well for that and have long made that money back, but JOBS are not easy to find where you work at home.

I would tell you that 95% of the women and men that work at home do so with some sort of home based business....whether they started their own or went with a direct selling company! Yes, joining Ambit Energy was pricey compared to others, $429, but I've also long since made that back and a few thousand more in just 3 months, so I'm VERY happy with it. I don't sell a product but I help others save money on their exisiting electric and gas bills.

www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  You can read about them in my Journal on my profile page:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Start selling Avon with me. Its $20 to start up but you are paying for a starter kit with brochures and business supplies as well as the opportunity to own your own business. Email me if you're interested.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Okay, no Prob! There are tons of companies that are willing to hire you to work from home. I have a site devoted to offering everyone the best finacial opportunities from home. I have a list of hundereds of legit home jobs there.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Everyday we go outside to the mailbox to check it! Why not get paid for it? I sure do! NEVER any fees! Join with me today and get in on the paychecks!

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Alll I do is open up my snail maill envelopes everyday and get paid for it. We all open up mail everyday so why not get paid for it??

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 10:13 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• With Less then a week to go, I am offering a Free Pod Warmer to those that sign up this month.

Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009