Does male enhancer really work?

Example: Extenze

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband read the box for one of them at the store and he said that it gives you the "sensation" of being larger. It never once actually claims to make them bigger. He went around joking for days that he was going to rub some all over his body so he'd FEEL taller (he's short)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• idk but my hubby wants to try viagra for some stupid f'n reason!!!! i think he's crazy!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• no. all it does is increase the blood flow down there making the male feel bigger.
    its been proven that the male 'member' can not grow longer after they have reached a certain age.
    Anonymous

• lol silver...
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

LMAO!!!!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 1:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• 4kidsandadog that is hilarious! LOL!

You know, the statistic is that the average vagina is only 4"-6" deep. Which means that the perfect length for a penis is only 4"-6" long. Any longer and they aren't using the whole thing.

shh

casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I thought the vagina was only 3 in. deep anyway. I guess Iwas wrong

I knew a girl who said she was with a guy who was abnormaly huge she said they had to stop bc it actually hurted her. Is this even possible???

I have always heard the bigger the better, I think it is how they use it not the size.

Oh and Silvertears1275 that sooo funny or should I say your hubby is....lol that was cute though :)
    Anonymous