Need Some Input

Okay im trying to get pregnant im 2 weeks late took 2 test both negative but i was wondering could thinkin about getting pregnant and wondering if you are cause a delay in your monthly period cause your kinda stressin over it? but not so much just thinking about it too much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it did to me its a mind over matter thing Just dont think of it and let it all happen naturally
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 1:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yes it happened to me last month and i didn't have a period and now my cycle is out of wack. i know a lot of people are telling you to relax it'll happy try not to stress but its easier said than done but it really does help I'm really trying to relax and not think about it because i get so worked up about it. specially when i know its like 8dpo and i want to test but i've been trying to wait until period is due this time and do other things like get outside or something to get my mind off it.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Agree w/ above. Stop trying so hard.
    chaster

Answer by chaster at 1:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Hey ladies Try a Hormone tester you can buy it at wal-Mart it's Like a pee in a cup and dip it thing that's how i got pregnant it reads like a pregnancy test like more pink is higher and less is lower but i think (hope) it works for you Good Luck
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 1:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009