very important!

im in class every day lately ive been feeling like im going to throw up! i keep having to walk to the bathroom, because i think im going to but i dont and this feeling wont go away. im only 8 weeks pregnant! how can i make this go away quick? i have so much work to do and i feel so horrible

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Saltine Crackers and oyster crackers helped me alot!!!! but make sure you keep your fluids regular!
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 1:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Try packing some saltines or gingersnaps to nibble on throughout the day. Maybe it will help. Try other things with ginger (it's supposed to be good for nausea)
    chaster

Answer by chaster at 1:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• there really isn't anything you can do.
    i'm right there same as you.

good luck. . .hopefully it'll kick soon!
    Anonymous

• thank you so much! my professior keeps looking at me when i go to the bathroom again and again and again. at my break im running to get those crackers!
    Anonymous

• hmmm eat lots of small meals (every 2 hours) eat foods that are high in protein. and take it easy! stress can also be a factor and is not good for you or your baby. drink water too.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• oh yeah... ginger is great!!! they have some good ginger cookies at trader joes.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• time is about the only thing i know that solves those problems! good luck!
    sunshine86912

Answer by sunshine86912 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Take some B6 vitamins every morning (or better yet, take a B complex every morning), with a glass of peppermint, ginger, or lemon tea. There is a good lemon ginger tea. Snack all day long, on healthy foods.
    For me, I would feel really bad unless I got enough fresh veggies and fruit in my diet. I used the tea and B6 to feel good long enough to choke down some healthy foods.
    And then I would be good. But if I didn't eat those foods while I had that feel good break I would feel horrible again in a hour or so.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009