trying to stay pregnant

I'm 22 and I've been pregnant twice and they both ended in miscarrige and now i'm pregnant for a third time and I'm 4months pregnant and this is the furthest I've ever got Usally I miscarry I 3months and I've been having cramps and I'm terrifed that I'm losing this one to has any one else had cramps in the 4 month

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• cramps are normal but it all depends on location and how severe they are be sure to mention at you next OB appt. though i am assuming that you ob already consiters you high risk because of you last 2 miscarrages but never leave anything out what you might think is no big deal could end up being huge
    MummaCat

Answer by MummaCat at 6:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Stay positive! Your mind is a powerful thing. Staying calm really does effect the unborn babe. After 4 months the danger level lowers on miscarriges, Your doing good! Peace be the journey!
    sunshinegirl-3

Answer by sunshinegirl-3 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• First off a good percentage of miscarriages happen in the first twelve weeks. So it's great you made it past that. A few cramps could be alot of things so mention it to your doctor. Call if necessary. In the meantime lay on your left side and try to relax.
    Anonymous

• pray & take care of yourself body & mentally too GOOD LUCK
    ouromnifamily

Answer by ouromnifamily at 2:04 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• yes, DEFINITELY occupy your mind with psitive energy. do things you enjoy be around people you love being around.. its an attraction thing, if you think negative, negative things will happen.. but if you think positive AMAZING things will happen :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2008