To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate??

What are your views about vaccinations? Children in the United States are given twice the amount of vaccines than the rest of the Western world. Why? A money making scheme?? Vaccines have aluminum, mercury, ether, formaldehyde and anti-freeze that preserve and enhance vaccines, but they can be very toxic as well! Also, parents have seen their normal child develop Autism, ADHD, ADD and other disorders after a trip to the pediatrician. While some of these vaccinations are completely necessary, others may have less importance and possibly could wait. With all the doubt that's left hanging on this topic, how can anyone in the media or medical profession, boldly demand that all parents march out and give their kids 36 of these shots, six at a time in dosage levels equal to that given a 200 pound man?

What is your opinion on this matter?

Some interesting facts found here:
www.generationrescue.org/lincolnmemorial.html.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• There are some vac's that I find necessary and I had my son vaccinated, but there are a few that I find not to be necessary and the risks can be dangerous with some of them. Therefore, I say do your research and make the decision yourself. I was like many parents I thought they where required but I found out quickly they are not. Do what you think is best for YOUR children.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i don't vaccinate. another good website is www.909shots.com
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I vacinate mine.
    Anonymous

• Do schools allow you to "not" vaccinate your children? I thought it was mandatory??
    Sitar21

Answer by Sitar21 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Vaccinate
    Anonymous

• Vaccines is not mandatory School won't give you a problem if you don't vaccinate. Religion exceptions are one of the reasons schools can not force you to vaccinate your child. Did you know this?
    Anonymous

• As many people that have been vacinated over the years, don't you think would of developed autism, and other things if the vacines were the cause? Some things could be genetic?
    Anonymous

• who "demands" that you vaccinate? its your choice.
    Anonymous

• Well, like the preschool that I take my daughter to said she HAD to have all her vaccinations before she could go there. I thought it WAS mandatory.
    Anonymous

• I don't and no one can convince me otherwise. It is not mandatory no matter what! There are exemptions. Research and make your own decision. If you feel it is best for your family then do it. There is no right or wrong answer here.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 1:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009