Pregnant and falling

I am 8 and 1/2 months pregnant and yesterday Islipped and fell hard to my knees, and when I went to the restroom a lot of mucus came out. Is there anything I should be worried about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you hit your belly or anything?
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• even if you hit your belly, chances are baby is still fine.. they are very protected in there! to put your mind at ease, call an advisory nurse and explain to him/her what happened and that'll tell you where to go from there!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 1:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i'm sure the baby is ok! i'd be worried if bad cramps and possible bleeding occured shortly after. your baby is in a very protected womb, surrounded by membranes and thick skins. I cant remember how far along I was, but I fell off the curb of a fast food place in front of many people. I was embarrased, but nobody laughed and all came running to me to help. i called the dr. the next day but he said everything should be fine and it was!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009