7 weeks

did anyone feel any different at 7 weeks?
i already feel bigger
and im always sick!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds normal to me. I have seen some girls who look pretty dang pregnant at 7 weeks! The sickness should fade if you are lucky!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• 7 weeks was when I started really feeling the pg symptoms. The discomfort of morning sickness and being tired all the time subsided around 11-12 weeks.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 1:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yea I got a pooch at 7 weeks. As soon as I got pregnant even tho everything I ate was healthy ( I became a huge health nut) I started storing fat! I gained 60 pounds. Some womens bodies just do that according to my doc. At first he told me to eat better cause I was gaining so much but then when I told him what and how often I ate he said there was nothing I could do. lol SO yea totally possible:)
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 1:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i'm 7 weeks preggo today with second baby & i definitely have a belly. it's getting a little hard to hide it from poeple i'm not ready to tell yet because i feel like it's getting pretty obvious. i'm glad to see i'm not the only one though. I can't even button my pants!!
    elaina1983

Answer by elaina1983 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Bummer for you. I did at that point, and I was sick and huge for my whole pregnancy. Good luck though!! It is worth it in the end.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I am glad im not the only one. I am only 6w3d and I have a belly. If I wear certain shirts, you can definately tell. Im trying not to tell anyone until after my first appointment on May 5, but its getting hard to hide it!
    crice913

Answer by crice913 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2009