Middle children

Are all middle children really the worst?

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I was a middle child and the black sheep of the family..always said what I wanted when I wanted...until I became a mother but I learned the hard way. my 8 year old will be my middle biological child once the baby is born and that kid is a terror, he's sweet as hell but piss him off and good luck, he holds grudges and tries to lie his way out of things. In kindergarten I swear the teacher called about him "not making good choices" every other day!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• They're the lost ones.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My brother was....nicest guy on the planet would give you the shirt off his back...
    BUT
    he was always in troulbe..
    never listened...
    was a drug addict for over 20 years..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• YES I HAVE 2 TEEN AND TWO BABY BUT MY 7 YRS O LORD SHE COULD BE BAD
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 2:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• ADDING!
    but I love my son to death, he's my love...just special that's all :)!!!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Hm, I wouldn't use the word "worst", but different. My brother is the middle one of the 3 of us. He was always more of a daredevil and would constantly get hurt, LOL. He was also the peacemaker for my oldest brother and I when we got into fights.

My DH is in the middle of 3 boys. I would say he was a peacemaker too. He's really laid back and goes with the flo. His oldest brother was more of a rule breaker when he was a kid, but their dad wasn't in the picture either so I'm sure it was him rebelling.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• idk. I am the middle child, and probably was the biggest trouble maker growing up. I am also the only girl. *shrugs*
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Not at all.
    My 17 y/o daughter is the middle child (I have 3 daughters 2 1/2 years apart in age) and she is actually the angel of my children.
    She is a straight A student, a high achiever, never complains about doing her share of chores, has friends that have good morals and good parents, has high aspirations for her future, is extremely sweet, loving, and gentle.
    It is my oldest daughter and my youngest daughter that are the trouble makers.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009