what is the fastest way to become pregnant if you were trying for 3years, please help me!!!!

I've already talk to the doctor, but i would like someone advice from someone that went through this

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I haven't gone through this. But I've always heard from couples who tried and tried to get pregnant and couldn't that when they stopped trying and stopped worrying about it and just enjoyed the sex that's when it happened for them. I think stressing and worrying over whether this time is going to be it or not messes with your ability to fall pregnant. Good Luck and I hope it happens for you very soon. =]
    Mommy2Serenity

Answer by Mommy2Serenity at 2:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• have you been diagnosed with anything? I have PCOS and I finally got pregnant while on metformin. I had only been taking it for 3 months and this particular time he even pulled out so I was amazed when I found out I was pregnant. I had pretty much given up after my ex husband and I tried for 2 years. I know how frustrating it can be sweetie...but it will happen for you. Im sending you tons of baby dust. Good luck.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My husband and I started trying in march..and its only april and were pregnant. At first we didnt get pregnant but when we stopped thinking about it we got pregnant. We also took vit,and drank alot of green tea. I heard tea works but thats what i heard and well were pregnant! Just stop thinking about trying to have a baby and have fun with it. You have to be stress free and take a folic acid it helped me goodluck hun.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Have you thought about having sex??
    Anonymous