AM I PREGNANT?

I HAVE BEEN FEELING VERY WEAK AND TIRED. BEEN EATING MORE AND HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD FOR THIS MONTH. I HAVE 7 MORE DAYS TO FIGURE IT OUT. ANYONE HERE THINKS I AM????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Of course your pregnant!! We all know so because we're doctors!!
    Anonymous

• are you kidding me with this? this is getting so old and ridiculous. NOBODY HERE CAN TELL YOU IF YOU ARE PREGNANT. THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN IS A DOCTOR OR IF YOU GO BUY A PREGNANCY TEST AND PISS ON IT. sorry but this is getting dumb now.
    Anonymous

• Of course you are and it's triplets, 2 dogs and 1 cat
    Anonymous

• when u do go take a test and it may or may not come back negative but if it does...try testing again in another week...all my tests came back negative until i was 6 weeks pregnant..

your body could lack hormones to show up as pregnant
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• OMG "AM I PREGNANT" ............ I 'M NOT A DOCTOR
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 2:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Take a test. Try first morning urine. It's the strongest. Best of luck.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• why not go buy a test and take it instead of being ignorant and posting stupid questions like this!
    WaylensMommy

Answer by WaylensMommy at 3:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i fully agree with everyone saying go buy a test. if you are so worried about it go get a test my god people! i say only ask this kinda question if ur tubes are tied
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 5:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• ok people you guys are rude and bunch of very unkind people. get over yourself. if i was to tell you guys i wanted to end my life you guys would treat me this way???? people here ask questions to get help so stop being igorant bitches
    Monkeychick

Answer by Monkeychick at 9:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2009