Philosophy girls...help!!!

Please tell me I'm not the only person who's had trouble with Hope In A Jar. I got the kit off the tv, and started using it three weeks ago. I've already been using Purity for about 3 months and love it. But once I started using Hope, but skin turned way south!! I have break-outs now. This was NEVER a problem for me. I'm also a Bare Escentuals user, and my skin was fabulous until I started using Hope. Am I the only person? Is it the wrong formula? I have normal skin, not sensitive, not overly dry or oily. I'm at a loss.

Fourbymom

Asked by Fourbymom at 2:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• What is hope in a jar?
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I use philosophy too, the purity wash and the micropeel pads. it may just be an ingredient. I use a variety of their products but never had a reaction to them. I say if you are discontinue using that product and ask for your $$ back. I love phylosophy though, specially their body wash!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Love philosophy and use many of their products but have not tried hope in a jar. I would seriously ask for my money back..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009