Whats a question on Cafemom your really annoyed with seeing ALL the time?

i get soooo annoyed with the "AM I PREGNANT?" question.
like we know. im not a pregnancy test. i honestly cant tell you. and i dont really want anyone to pee on me for that matter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Am I 'pregnate'?" How in the HELL are we supposed to know that? And please, spell it right.
    "Period question" Ew. Just ew.
    "My son's arm is falling off and he has a 200 degree temp., what should I do?" WTF? Duh.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 8:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I hate the how do I get my kid to sleep in their own bed?
    When can I feed them food?
    When can I wean them?
    When can I potty train?

My response is always....When they are ready.
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with you op!! The "Am I pregnant" question is getting soooo old
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I hate seeing the questions like, "My SO beats me, cheats on me, hits my kids, but I love him so much. Should I stay with him?" Um, NO! I feel bad that there are people out there that think it's acceptable behavior for their SO's to do these things and that they don't see that they deserve better.
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 2:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i dont realy read "AM I PREGNANT" i just keep to the next one or the one anybody knows how i can conceive
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 2:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• The "baby can read" ones are now starting to get on my nerves....along with all those mentioned before.
    Anonymous

• I HATE THE IS IT TIME TO POTTY TRAIN MY CHILD OR SHOULD I POTTY TRAIN MY CHILD QUESTION ,EVERY TIME YOU SEE THAT QUESTION YOU LOOK UNDER IT AND THEY HAVE FIVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT IT!

ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• yeah the pregnant question. its called POAS lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'm getting sick of the "Why do people judge teen moms?" "Why do people bash teen moms?" I was a teen mom also but hell I'm not going to sit here and whine about the fact that people don't all agree being a teen mom is all peaches and cream. People are going to judge others regardless, sad but true and those questions keep popping up! I answered the first couple, now it's entertaining to watch others try their damndest to change another moms way of thinking!
    Anonymous

• VACCINATIONS!!!!!! I am soo sick of them-it always turns into a fight.

TEEN PREGNANCY-some always says "so my baby is a mistake!"

ANY REAL WORK FROM HOME JOBS-no!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!!

And of course, last but certainly not least-all the stupid questions in Current events about gays, marriage, Obama, welfare. -its the same ol' same ol' EVERY SINGLE WEEK!!

ok, I am done.

Anonymous