Looking for mommie friends near Dallas!!

My husband, son and I are moving and our son and I are the ones leaving our "home". I grew up in New England and my husband in Texas. Moving to him when he was younger living at home was a lifestyle, I've never moved and my family is all within 20 minutes.

Come August, that will all change and we will be all alone, we are going back to my husbands home state of Texas. I know it will be hard on our 6yr old who doesn't really play with friends other than where we live, but he is leaving his school, his daycare all of which he's seen for over 3 years, not to mention my family who he adores. Are there any mommies who live near Dallas and Tarrant County? Are there any mommie get together's or groups/playgroups to checkout or join in the area?
My idea is to move close enough to when school starts so I can enroll him and he can get back into his daily routine and not have much idle time.

Overwhelmed isn't even the word!

Paulsmommie

Asked by Paulsmommie at 2:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can always do a mom search and put in the specific information you are looking for. You can also do a group search for any groups you mentioned. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009