Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok to clean that last question i'm going to take the asvab and if i do well my sgt. wants me to leave to CA to learn the chinnise lang. cause i know 3 other lang. so do you think my husband will get to go or do i leave him behind for 1 yr


Asked by lulu589 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (1 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Normally if the training is more than 20 weeks, the family is authorized to go as well. If the training is less, the family isn't authorized.

    If you are guard or reserves, it might work differently, though.


    Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

  • That's something you need to ask them

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

  • You are saying you speak 3 languages. I don't believe you. Your English is pretty bad. Are you just making up stories?????????


    Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

  • Chinese?


    Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN